in Regina, SK
MBC Group is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team in Regina, Saskatchewan. If you are strong at client relations, project management, and technically competent - we want you on our team!
About MBC Group
MBC Group is a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering firm which offers a diverse suite of services including Structural, Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Cost Consulting, Project Management, and Environmental Consulting services. Our vision has always been to act as a single source for our clients to reduce their bottom line and ensure every assignment is brought to completion in the most efficient and streamlined way.
MBC Group is growing fast; our future is bright, and we believe the creativity and expertise of our team members is the path to get us there. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about what they do and think creatively to provide the best solutions for our clients. If you are seeking a positive, challenging, fast-paced work environment, with potential for growth and exciting work, this is the place for you.
What you will do
· Manage various civil projects with a focus on municipal land development, urban and rural infrastructure, and drainage.
· Manage scope, schedule, and budget for assigned projects.
· Prepare detailed specifications, request approvals, tendering, and contract administration.
· Develop, design, and prepare drawings, lead meetings with stakeholders, perform site inspections and reports, and review engineering calculations and designs.
· Stakeholder management including client relations, and coordination with regulators and other third parties.
What you will bring
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering in a related discipline or equivalent experience as a P.Eng. or Engineering Licensee.
· Minimum of five years of engineering experience in the municipal engineering field with direct experience in the design and construction of civil projects.
· Technical document writing capabilities.
· Strong client leadership.
· Knowledge of project management principles and processes.
What we offer
· Exciting and challenging work
· Opportunity to learn and grow in a collaborative environment
· Competitive salary and employer-paid Health, Dental & Insurance Benefits
· Great people to work with
· Casual dress
· Flexible work environment
We invite applicants to submit a resume. If you meet our qualifications, we’ll be contacting you!