MBC Group continues to remain in operation to assist with any of our clients needs across all lines of business. We have actioned our Business Continuity Plan and although our office locations are closed, our staff is continuing to work remotely across Canada. Due to the on-going observations regarding COVID-19 awareness and regulations, the following notes include a brief update on our services:
- Locations: All locations remain operational. Therefore any assignments will be treated from the closest locations. Due to flight restrictions, we will drive to all locations as required to perform any and all services offered.
- Essential Services – Environmental: We have submitted an application to the Provincial and Federal levels to be recognized as an essential service with our Indoor Air Quality and Occupation Hygiene Consultants being critical to responses. Our team can project manage, oversee and monitor all environmental assessments and cleanup projects. This service not only extends to buildings but any clients with mass transport that require the services we can provide.
- Essential Services – Engineering: Our teams are working with planning departments nationwide. With our Engineers being able to perform permit inspections and provide Engineer stamped sign off schedules for permit approvals. We are seeing both business and residential permits being held up – this increases ALE and BI. With our service we can step in on behalf of the permitting office to ensure projects do not come to a standstill.
- Appraisal Team: Our Appraisers and Quantity Surveyors remain mobile and follow strict PPE/safety protocols during any travel or inspections. These protocols will be documented as part of our visit to confirm requirements were met.
- Protocols: We have developed online content with our teams, including video content, to keep them updated. There have been proper protocols implemented to ensure health and safety is a top priority at all site operations as well as cleanliness while working from home in relation to addressing these concerns about COVID-19.
Dennis French, our EVP of Environmental Services and an industry authority across North America on indoor air quality and occupational hygiene, is leading the information charge on behalf of MBC and is providing expert updates on a regular basis. As you can see our BCP was implemented over a week ago and our teams continue to work hard to maintain the health and safety of all internal and external stakeholders. We are fully functional and working within Federal guidelines where it is needed.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home!