Our mold assessment services are carried out within the parameters of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), and the New York Department of Health.
All our work is in alignment with Daubert principles, and our laboratory services take place exclusively in AIHA-certified labs.
‘MBC Group evaluates moisture sources including building enclosure failures, mechanical leakage issues or occupant activity that may be the source or contributing to mould development concern. Mould Assessments involve: Occupant interview, visual inspection and building assessment to determine the best possible methodology of analytical sampling to create a site-specific remediation plan to reduce source and health impact potential from spore exposure.” - FROM PREVIOUS SITE
- Design of Mold Abatement & Remediation Measures
- Determination of Mold & Moisture Cause & Origin
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Moisture Mapping & Thermal Imagery Assessments
- Mold Investigations
- Performance of Abatement Oversight, Including Documentation Summaries
- Post-Remediation Verification Reporting